Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bon Voyage!


Yes... we finally get to leave tomorrow! We're driving to Rainier tomorrow. Then on Saturday we take the train from Kelso to Vancouver, B.C.! On Sunday we embark to Alaska. :D
Yesterday, I thought for sure we weren't going to be able to go after our reserved transportation back to Washington canceled on us. It was a very hectic day but thankfully we just decided to fly home. So now that the trip is back on, I'm busily packing and making a list of all the stuff that I'll need to bring...so on and so forth. And I know this is going to be fun. I'm a bit nervous with all the different kinds of transportation we're taking but it should make the trip definitely more interesting than others. I know the ship has internet so I'll try and keep you posted. :) Or at least write about it all when I get back! My camera is just itching to take lots of pictures.. I think between my brother and I, we have like 4GB worth of storage for our cameras! So definitely expect LOTS of pictures.

Woohoo!! Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment